You now have the ability to go completely off “the Grid” or stay connected and only use the grid as a back up.
The All Energy HQ Hub provides versatility in both of the above scenarios. No matter how far you are away from electricity power lines, the All Energy HQ Hub provides clean, reliable power. In fact, the power being supplied to your home by the HQ Energy Hub is much much cleaner than what the electricity giants are giving us. Power is maintained at a level that is safe for all electrical appliances, not fluctuating as can be the case from the grid due to surges and brown outs.
The opportunity and decision is now back in your control, do I stay connected to the grid or go solo? In other words, you could stay connected and only use the grid when power requirements exceed the storage capacity or by talking to the team at All Energy HQ, we can help you go completely off grid. How good is that!
How do Batteries work and understanding them
Hansol, powered by Samsung SDI’s All-in-One Solution ensures the best use of solar energy to fit your household power requirements. Meet All-in-One solution that can be directly connected to your PV system. It is designed to be more compact and easy to be installed. Also you can get a more convenient service with the web-monitoring system and use the product safely. Eventually, it will enable you to save your money and enhance the pleasure of use.
Advantages of Energy Storage
• Samsung SDI’s energy storage provides a variety of values for the users.
• ESS can greatly reduce the investment costs for upgrading transmission and distribution network.
• ESS helps grid system operators maintain constant frequency.
• ESS enables commercial and residential owners to cut energy costs.
• ESS can be used for curtailment of electricity from renewable energy sources.
The Storion (OF5) is an intelligent cabinet-based storage system using lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, which are available in modular 3kWh units. Its built-in hybrid 3kW and 5kW inverters can handle both battery and PV inputs, broadening possible designs, applications and capacity - up to 19.2kWh. (see specifications below). It also comes equipped with an adaptable energy management system (EMS) to maximise energy bill savings according to how the system is set up.
Key product features & benefits:
• Advanced design and functionality at competitive price-point
• Multifunctional, plug-and-play energy storage system for a wide range of applications
• Safe, reliable LiFePO4 batteries from some of the world’s largest battery manufacturers; each battery unit has sophisticated battery management system (BMS) with multi-layered safety protections
• Grid backup functionality allows essential loads to run on solar and/or batteries even when the grid is down.
• Modular battery design – battery capacity can be sized to meet individual needs or for future expansion
• Intelligent EMS (Alpha Cloud) manages prioritisation of solar, grid or batteries depending on availability in order to maximise savings and overall system efficiency
• Programmable Time of Use features allow smart energy control with off-peak charging and peak time discharging
• 5-year product warranty and 10-year battery performance warranty